Senior Data Analyst
Senior Data Analyst
Offers availableDiscover the other offers
Founded in 2015 by Pascal Chevrot, Benjamin Quétier, Grégory Serrano and composed of 14 employees who are experts in their fields, Invenis allows its customers to process and put in quality all their data, simply and quickly.
Invenis offers the first no-code and sovereign data preparation software:
- Enables the processing of all types of data, structured and unstructured, internal and external, while meeting the security and trust requirements of sensitive sectors
- Provides simple automation of data pipelines to accelerate time to quality and reduce the risk of errors
- Is able to integrate with our customers' environment and call on third-party tools via APIs
Supported by a team of data experts who accompany our customers.
We have raised €3m in 2020 and are growing commercially with clients such as the Ministry of Solidarity and Health, INPI, the Ministry of Labour, MBDA Systems and the Préfecture de Police who trust us (CSAT 96%).
Invenis is a member of the Data Intelligence Cluster of GICAT, GINUM, Hub France IA and has been supported by the Telecom ParisTech incubator and the Wilco gas pedal.
Be one of the first in this adventure, take part in the growth of Invenis, in the construction of the first European no-code data preparation software and benefit from great development prospects in a start-up environment on a human scale!
Our clients have important needs in terms of data preparation (import, cleaning, enrichment, aggregation...), processing and implementation of use cases, in order to deliver the expected value with their data, on a wide variety of issues. In order to mainly meet the needs of our customers, as well as to contribute to the development of our company, we are looking for a Senior Data Analyst.
Surrounded by a team of data experts and experienced collaborators, you will participate in an extraordinary adventure. The development of a leading startup. In contact with the Invenis teams and those of our customers, you will have a great freedom of work in a very motivating environment, with a complete vision on the whole activity of the company and the projects of our customers.
- Identify, collect and qualify customer needs
- Supporting our clients in identifying and expressing their problems and in formalising recommendations
- Set up the necessary processing, analyse their data and set up high value-added use cases with our own software
- Create and propose deliverables adapted to the needs of the clients (data quality, dashboards, maps, exports)
- Participate in the analysis of our clients' strategic issues around their Data problems and support them in different areas of work: Data Culture, Data Strategy, Data Management, Data Governance, Organisation & Processes etc.
- Accompanying the sales team in meetings with clients / prospects
- Bring your experience and expertise to the existing team
To carry out these missions, you will set up the data processing and analysis using our own software, without technical knowledge, without code! You will be supported for the most technical aspects by our team of Data Scientists -Engineers.
Profile / Skills
You have a Master's degree in Statistics - Data Analysis, from an Engineering School or equivalent, and you are especially passionate about data analysis with several significant professional experiences in a similar position.
You are used to being in contact with technical teams and business teams expressing needs, your company or your clients. You are detail-oriented and project-oriented, and you are aware that the results of your work must be understandable by the business teams and provide value. You are used to making and presenting Dashboards / Reports and working with a wide variety of data.
Curious and with a strong appetite for data processing, analysis, recommendations and their implementation, you have a great sense of organisation. Proactive, autonomous, with an entrepreneurial spirit, you know how to deliver quality work, alone and in a team.
Mandatory skills and attitude
- Versatile profile with strong synthesis and communication skills
- A sense of customer relationship is fundamental
- Know how to do all types of data processing
- Knowledge of data preparation and analytics tools on the market
- With successful experience as a Data Analyst or having worked with internal (business) clients
- Interest in Artificial Intelligence (Machine Learning / Text Mining)
- Knowledge of SQL or NoSQL technology
- Good autonomy and ability to act as a project manager
- Good level of technical and business English
- Coffee on tap for a boost of energy
- Teleworking days for variety
- The best insurance for peace of mind
- Extra days of holiday to enjoy
- Top-notch daycare for relaxed parents
- Fun & Festive atmosphere
...at Invenis, we pamper talent!
Academic profile: Master's degree in Stat., BI, Engineering School or equivalent
Professional profile: 7 to 8 years of similar professional experience minimum
Start and Location: ASAP, Paris Office + Telecommuting
Contract: Permanent contract
Remuneration: attractive fixed salary + de-capped bonus
The pluses: Ambitious project, startup atmosphere, strong autonomy, strong development, evolving missions, advanced technologies